|The Sebino Group operates in designing,
producing and installing automatic systems for fire protection, having,
as primary objective, the installation and the operation of systems
which represent the best and most adequate protection from fire hazards
for the valued structures and goods of the client. Each step of the
process: from risk analysis to the start-up, through the choice of the
equipments and components, and then to the use of innovative methods
of installation, is driven by the goal of providing an automatic fire
fighting system of technological excellence and economic viability.
Our fire fighting systems are distinguished by:
• The careful general and detailed design of a fire fighting installation, according to the most updated technical standards, recognized and applied for each specific project. The technical department relies on a continuously updated software and hardware structure:
- To support the correct design of the project;
- To optimize the specific fire fighting installation;
- To obtain and determine in detail the installation lay-out;
- To optimize the use of materials and components.
• the technical capabilities of our engineers to properly interpret and to effectively develop all UNI, European and American (NFPA) standards;
• the use of updated technologies in producing, assembling and installing the different components of the fire fighting systems;
• the installations performed by qualified and experienced staff directly employed by the Group;
• the use and installation of materials and components of proven quality and reliable performances;
• the special tests and inspections carried out on materials and components, to ensure reliability and durability;
• the constant improvements of all these products and of the qualification tests and inspections in accordance with current, but continuously evolving standards.
|Sebino Antincendio Srl • 24060 Bagnatica (BG) • Via Don Bolis, 1 • Tel. +39 035 292811 • Fax +39 035 303978 • P.IVA 03678750161|