A. Sebino Antincendio Srl, with headquarters in Via Enrico Mattei, 28 – 24040 Madone (BG) – Italy – VAT number: 03678750161, as “Owner” of the Data Processing, hereby intends to fulfill the obligation to provide a statement in compliance with art. 13 of the GDPR, with reference to processed data and purposes of the processing.
The Data Controller can be contacted at any time for requests or reporting at:
– Office of the Data Controller, Via Enrico Mattei, 28 – 24040 Madone (BG);
– The Data Controller has appointed in compliance with art. 37 and subs. of the GDPR a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the part relating to Investors, Mr. Giovanni Romagnoni who can be contacted at the following email address email@example.com while for everything else, Mr. Gianluigi Mussinelli who can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
At these addresses, the interested party may also exercise all rights recognized by the GDPR and listed in the following articles of this statement.
B. Sebino Antincendio Srl acquires the personal data of the subjects involved in the processing through the website www.sebino.eu, also with reference to:
– Necessary cookies (for basic navigation functions and access to protected areas of the same, so much so that, without them, the website could not operate properly or be accessible);
– Functional Cookies
– Marketing Cookies (used on the site to monitor visitors anonymously, with the aim of improving the site and adapting it in order to optimize its contents and ads).
– Social Network Cookies. The site uses the API of the main social networks (Facebook, Youtube) to simplify news and contents sharing.
C. The personal data processed, which are never acquired without the will of the interested party, are those conferred directly by the latter or by the person legally exercising the rights on behalf of the same. Personal data, therefore, without taking into account the previous point, are always provided on an optional basis. However, any refusal to provide the data, in whole or in part, could cause the inability to register or use the services offered through its website by Sebino Antincendio Srl.
D. The personal data acquired are used without distinction and without the possibility of excluding even just one of them, for the following purposes:
1. Subscription to the company newsletter;
2. Use of the forms to gather data, request offers and/or contact the company;
3. Draft statistics on the use of the site on anonymized data;
4. Send commercial or promotional notices, or in reference to events organized by Sebino Antincendio Srl and/or third companies connected to the latter.
Automatic and personalized user profiling is always excluded.
E. The legal basis of data processing is contractual for the consent of the interested party.
F. Processing methods. The acquired data will also be processed with IT, telematic, paper and manual tools, in compliance with the privacy and security rules established by law. The data, in anonymized form, could be entered into categories of subjects with homogeneous characteristics on the basis of the services used, and only if used, for the purpose of marketing analysis. Or entered into categories by territorial areas if the user has provided such data, including automatic geolocation if activated, which could be used by Sebino Antincendio Srl to optimize the notices to be sent and to which consent has been given.
G. The personal data provided by the interested party will not be disseminated out of Sebino Antincendio Srl except within the limits of Mailing companies, Freight Forwarders, Couriers, Companies that usually carry out enveloping, shipping and transport of correspondence; Companies and/or collaborators who take care of the organization and conduct of events organized by Sebino Antincendio Srl on site; Subsidiaries and associated companies pursuant to art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code; affiliated companies; external consultants; companies that carry out marketing activities and activities in collaboration and/or co-marketing with Sebino Antincendio, all formally and regularly appointed, in compliance with art. 28 of the GDPR, Data Processing.
As part of the internal company organization of the Data Controller (Sebino Antincendio Srl), the data will be processed by employees, collaborators and managers who are in charge of Data Processing for the performance of the individual necessary processing activities and as listed. in the previous points. If the interested party intends to know the name of the persons in charge, he must submit a specific, justified and formal request to the Data Controller.
H. Personal data are stored on server : sd682459.24-7-network.com, IP: 188.8.131.52, Location: Italy – Milan, Sebino Antincendio always reserves to reallocate the data to external servers.
Personal data collected for the processing purposes referred to in this statement will be stored on the website itself
I. The personal data will be placed, collected and stored for the entire duration necessary for the use of the services referred to in point D. or until the subject withdraws his consent or expressly requests the cancellation of such personal data, thus renouncing to use the services, either partially or fully.
L. The interested party is always entitled to:
1) obtain, by requesting it, a type of data processing different from this privacy statement (right to object);
2) obtain further data in relation to the purposes for which one’s personal data are processed, the processing period and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right to access);
3) obtain the correction or integration of personal data already provided incorrectly or modified in the mid-term (right to rectification);
4) obtain the cancellation of one’s personal data provided that one believes they are not necessary any longer for the purposes for which they were collected, or after the withdrawal of one’s consent or where a specific processing has been opposed (right to cancellation);
5) receive in a commonly used and legible format the personal data which are processed by the company if the conservation has not been carried out anonymously and are still personally attributable (right to data portability)
However, personal data can always be used by Sebino Antincendio Srl to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.